- The experience. You have 4+ years hands-on experience with:
- Ruby on Rails or an equivalent framework and the desire to learn Rails quickly.
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Building and scaling user-focused mobile applications.
- The passion. You want to make a difference and see the impact of what you do working on mission critical systems.
- The collaborative approach. You know how to write clean, easy-to-understand code. You strive for perfection and have a history of shipping well-tested code quickly.
- The leadership potential. You have an interest in mentoring junior engineers.
- The communication skills. You have outstanding oral and written skills. You can translate business to technical and vice versa easily. You are comfortable working with stakeholders at any level.