Looking for a new Graphic Design opportunity? Talent is excited to be pairing with a great company in Sacramento. This individual will be working to deliver creative material that supports business efforts.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for graphic design needs associated with all parts of the business. In collaboration with the Marketing Team, this position will design consistent branding, aligning to the brand vision and values concept, both digital and print, and produce deliverables according to set project timelines. In addition, this position partners across departments to effectively scope projects and design for different department needs and directly reports into the Design Team Lead.
As the Graphic Designer, you have a diverse portfolio of design work, which express your creativity, typography and layout skills. The ideal candidate is organized and efficient, staying on top of multiple projects and producing deliverables on short timelines. Your hands-on, self-motivated, and a great collaborator.
This is a full-time position that requires a Monday through Friday schedule. Some nights and weekends may be required to ensure deliverables associated with events are complete by the requested timeline.
- Design digital and physical marketing assets, visual responses for events, and promotional material.
- Participate in the conception of innovative digital campaigns.
- Create physical collateral.
- Write, copy and utilize compelling imagery to support digital campaigns and physical collateral with an authentic voice .
- Manage personal design queue and deliver on time .
- Inspire creativity across the team through collaboration and positive work environment.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 2+
- Educational/Position Requirements : Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Computer/Software Applications : Must be fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign, 3D Rendering a plus, basic HTML/CSS and Dreamweaver knowledge a plus, animation experience is a plus
- Skills: Must possess excellent typography and layout skills and have excellent writing skills. 3D Modelling Skills are a plus.
- Other: Must have a diverse portfolio of design work.