Looking for a new MS Dynamics opportunity? Talent International is excited to be working with a company in Sacramento that is in need of a MS Dynamics expert.
You will be tasked with assisting and leading a number of development projects from both a tactical and strategic level. You will also assist with presales demonstrations, including estimate creation/review, POC scoping and oversight and partnering with sales teams. You will also demonstrate expertise in mentoring other consultants and in driving thought leadership within a consulting practice.
Experience with implementation of and development on Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, you have broad industry experience. You understand and are able to articulate the/technical infrastructure of MS Dynamics CRM as well as have experience with other products in the Microsoft stack and infrastructure/application architecture.
You have a BS/BA degree combined with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience architecting solutions on the Dynamics CRM/365 platform. You will also have expertise in enterprise architecture and holistic business solutions deployment with an emphasis on CRM applications. Higher relevant education is desirable.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience:
- Plug-in development
- Custom workflow assembly development
- MS Dynamics CRM form programming (scripting)
- Custom page integration (embedding custom ASP.NET pages and using Jscript to integrate with Dynamics CRM)
- MS Dynamics CRM customization
- 3rd party solutions such as FieldOne and ADXStudio Portal development experience is highly desirable
- Web Services Framework
- ASP.NET web applications
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development - writing services and clients
- WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development