Talent International is looking for a talented and experienced UI/UX designer to join and help lead a team of talented individuals. Our client is building the next big thing in e-commerce and needs a Sr. UI/UX designer to work on both visual and interactive designs.
The perfect person will be comfortable working on multiple projects and communicating with a cross-functional team. As a senior designer you will help to lead the product design and guide the company on what users are looking for. You will be doing both visual and interactive design on a daily basis.
- Envision and develop intuitive and engaging visual and interactive designs.
- Initiate and respond to research based improvements for the platform.
- Probe challenging problems to gain a deep understanding of technology, user goals and behaviors.
- Evaluate new and existing features and offer viable suggestions for improvements.
- Defend design approach with analysis & projections for improvements.
- Create design deliverables such as specifications, process flows, wireframes, and mockups.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as the greater UX team throughout the design process.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to gather feedback and produce improvements for the platform.
- Procure buy-in with stakeholders early and often.
- During implementation phase respond to day-to-day questions from developers, product managers & project managers.
- Atleast 6 years UI/UX design experience.
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Experience with full process design.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS standards.
- Great communication