Looking for a new Testing opportunity? Talent International is excited to be working with an international financial institution in building out and developing their functional testing environment. This individual will be working on a team in a highly consultative role providing value in their deep testing knowledge and methodology.
* The ideal Senior Quality Engineer should be capable of working within a group of diverse team of Quality Analysts and testers and have the ability to handle a challenging fast paced environment with a desire and passion to work at the forefront of technology
* Be a senior member in the QA team for multiple project releases with multiple dependencies, acting as a liaison with IT teams to ensure delivery of high quality product
* Should be able to effectively plan, define test Strategy, provide QA estimates, provide test management and Test Reporting throughout the Testing cycle
* At least 5+ years of IT QA experience delivering successful products in agile/ iterative / waterfall environment
* Strong Manual testing proficiency using Quality assurance Test Engineering techniques, methodologies and best practices leveraging any test management tools such as HP quality Center, ALM
* Strong Automated Test tool proficiency with Practical experience on any Automation framework/ scripting like UFT/ QTP, Selenium using Python, Java Script or any other open source automation technologies
* Understanding of Object oriented Concepts, Web Application UI model, HTTP, XML, basic understanding of Dynamic web applications, API/ Service Layer and experience with White box, gray box, black box test development
* Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done as well as motivate others
* Think Strategically and big and should always be a vocal leader
* Possess organizational skills and have ability to set, track, and meet deadlines for themselves and team members, achieve and maintain expected productivity levels. Be able to provide regular, concise QA team status reports.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clear, concise technical writing style
* Problem Solving/Analytical Skills - Critical thinking and the ability to lead as part of a problem-solving group
* Ability to work independently as well as in teams
* Understand own strengths and weaknesses, has professional standards with regard to attendance, personal accountability, and integrity
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Business related field.
* 5+ years requirements/scripting/IT experience
* 2+ years in a senior role in a QA department
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.